We believe that everything we have is a gift from God and that we are entrusted with the care of the created world and all of life's resources. We believe that Stewardship is the grateful response to God's grace and goodness. Personal tithing and giving should flow not from obligation, but rather from a joyful heart, committed to worshiping God.
The ministry and operating costs of Forest Brook are met solely through the faithful giving of it's members and supporters. Our commitment to good stewardship includes respecting donor's confidentiality and public accountability.
There are several ways that you can give to what we do here at Forest Brook:
- You can get on "PAR" with our Pre-Authorized Remittance program, which does a direct withdrawal from your account on a monthly basis.
- You can get personalized donation envelopes with an assigned donor number for collection during our offering time in our weekly service.
- You can give to specific ministry initiatives as they are raised (such as Missions fundraising, project-based direct donation, or donations in memory of a loved one).
- You can give through Canada Helps - a national organization that facilitates giving for many charities in Canada, by clicking here: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/forest-brook-bible-chapel/
- You can give by Interac E-Transfer, sent to: email@example.com
For more information on Giving at Forest Brook, download our Giving Brochure.
We are a registered charitable organization and all donors receive an official receipt for tax purposes at the end of the calendar year.